Sunday, February 3, 2013

A little out of order



I recently decided to download all of the photos (1000+) from my iPhone, which was not only necessary, but also provided a nice trip down memory lane for me. I found so many fun old pics of the kids, but also realized that I had so many that never really got documented anywhere, so I created an album of pics from the last month or so - including pics from Disneyland and everyday activities here. Enjoy!

Here are some favorites from our Winter so far...

Disneyland
























We recently visited the dentist (Neal's first visit - he was a pro!) Check out the moustache he got from the prize machine as well as how cool he is in the chair, watching a movie on the TV in the ceiling!



We went to Mariners Fan Fest a few weekends ago and got to meet lots of players - and eat junk food at the stadium!


Brunch with Auntie Hilary - with the largest pancake we'd ever seen!



1 comment:

aparna said...

whoa - i think i just got a glimpse of neal during his "hipster ironic moustache" phase!