Friday, May 18, 2012

New Deck

Construction is underway on our new deck! In a few weeks, we will have a completely new outdoor space and it can't come soon enough! The kids have been mesmerized by the construction every day Sonia asks when the workers are coming and whether or not they'll be careful. Fortunately we can still play on our new playground set!



While the demolition was underway, we had a beautiful dumpster parked in our driveway. And since the weather was spectacular, we decided to BBQ on our driveway - what we called a "dumpster cookout". Thankfully the dumpster is gone and the rebuilding is underway!


2 comments:

aparna said...

Good that sonia is keeping an eye on them! I can't wait to see the finished deck!

Laurel A said...

That playground looks sa-weet! I am excited for the deck too, but I still need to see the HOUSE! Bad sister.