Last week, the three of us headed east for a relaxing week of friends and family. We started in Boston to attend Beth & Peter's wedding, then spent the week in NJ & NYC and went to Philly the following weekend for our 10 year Penn reunion. We spent Mother's Day with 3 generations and also celebrated Ammama's birthday with her! Sonia got to spend lots of time with her Ammamma & Tata and we enjoyed the free babysitting :) I personally felt super spoiled, and slept in every day and took a nap - what an amazing thing! This was our last trip east before Baby Boy decides to join us in 2 short months.
Coloring with Ammama on her birthday!
Fun with Dodamma
I love peanuts!!
Playdoh!
Coloring with Mom (note Dora balloon in back)
Future Quaker! Alumni parade on locust walk
2 comments:
I love that Sonia and I are both wearing hoodies throughout the wknd!
Oh man, those are some GREAT pics! Looks like so much fun! I really like Mrs. Pants hair flip in the back, adorable! oxox
Post a Comment