I realize we've been pretty slow at updating the blog, but we have been so busy with visitors, and enjoying what's left of the summer. Sonia is now transitioning to a new Toddler class in daycare, which (after day 1) has been going great. This means we're down to 1 nap a day, we're off bottles completely and she continues to play and read all day long. We've had a great August so far! Here are some of our highlights...

At Dim-Sum with cousin Peter, Hilary & Michelle. I think Sonia may be leaning towards becoming a vegetarian (except for bacon of course)

What a happy girl - she loves to wave to everyone that walks by.

And of course she loves to give kisses :)
2 comments:
Love the photo of Sonia eating kale (or something similar). Can you teach Miles to do that? :)
She is SUCH a wave-r! And I think I know where she gets her bok choy affection from!
Post a Comment